I, too, am sad you only have one episode to go, Suggs. It's been a delightful and interesting journey, sharing the responses of someone coming to the show for the first time. Made me quite nostalgic for the early days. I've found that the first thing I do now on logging into the boards is scroll down eagerly to see if this thread has been updated. <g> I hope you enjoy the finale!

If you want to change your author name on the Archive, just email or message me with the name you want to use and I'll pass it on to Lauren as part of my weekly upload/updates.

And thank you for including me in your favourite author list. blush That was unexpected and quite made my day. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories.

I'm a big Sherlock fan - despite never having had any interest in the original. I love the relationship between Sherlock and Watson - as portrayed by two very talented actors - the humour and the convoluted plots. I'd definitely recommend giving it a go.

LabRat smile

Last edited by LabRat; 12/09/15 08:22 AM.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers