Originally Posted by LabRat
I can't wait either, Suggs. I've been enjoying your fresh insights.

No more waiting needed Labby. A new season of my fresh insights begins here.

3.1 We Have A Lot To Talk About.

I enjoyed this episode. It was interesting to see how Lois reacted to The Ultimate Secret. I also liked seeing Church reform, and thought it was sad that he basically ended up going to jail because he was trying to be a better person. That Mindy is one manipulative cow!! I don't get why either Church found her so attractive, but I find intelligence sexy whereas stupidity just annoys the crap out of me. I found the "Lois!!"/"Lane!!" bomb scene amusing. I have a few random thoughts about this episode.

1. How has Perry not worked out Clark's secret after 2 years? I thought he didn't become Editor of a major Metropolitan newspaper because he could yodel. I'm beginning to think that's exactly how he got the job.

2. I'm glad there isn't a Jimmy 3.

3. How did Lois survive the low temperature at that height in the end scene. Beautiful as the scene was, that part didn't make sense to me.

4. For the heads of an international crime syndicate, the Churches were very easy to frame.

5. This is the first episode shown after Christopher Reeve's accident. I just wanted to acknowledge that sad fact.

8/10.

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 10/04/15 11:33 PM.