Originally Posted by groobie
Let's see if you can pinpoint when Teri got pregnant and she and Dean had their falling out. You will notice their chemistry fizzling away, and you'll start to see how the actors, whose characters are now married, stop kissing each other. Really, such a shame. frown

Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
Lois & Clark seemed a little off in the episode. In the last one, they were all over each other. In this, not even so much as a peck on the cheek. Bit odd.

TA-DAH! You got it!!! grin Now, let's not start again the Cain/Hatcher gossip thing, I can already feel Labrat's teeth in my calf... :P
Originally Posted by Suggs_With_A_Box
At last, they're finally using the plot of Lex knowing The Secret. Too bad it's just that his son is finding out, I think they could have done more with it. Maybe play the tape to the whole world? It's what I would do if I were Lex Jr. I'd also send a sniper to Kansas, whilst keeping Clark busy in Metropolis. I wouldn't do that for real though, but I just think if I were as evil as these villains make out they are, and had Lex Jr's resources and supposed intelligence, and knew The Secret, I'd really waste no time making Clark suffer.

Gosh, you really have a talent for villainy... Have you ever thought about sending your resume to DC (or Marvel)?

Go I Know Not Whither and Fetch I Know Not What