Lynn,
I don't know if you'd be interested in it, but I did write a L&C/ Harry Potter crossover that I put on the archive a few years ago. To be honest, I think it's terrible, but Labby thought it good enough to put up so that must mean something, given the quality of The Archive. It's called Far From Home, under the author name Jensguy (how do I change that?). I've also written some other stuff on Fanfiction.net under the name Suggs With A Box (also my name on the Gallifrey Base forum), some of which is really good and some of which is awful.

As for the Doctor Who/Lois & Clark crossover I have in mind, I was thinking of a series of stories, one of which would feature a past Doctor, and another would have Lois meeting the Smallville and/or movie version(s) of herself and Clark or supporting characters like Perry, Jimmy, Lex or the Kents. I don't know, it's in the early planning stages. I don't even have any idea how many stories will be in the series.

You mentioned crossovers with things you're more familiar with. What would that include? Also, on an unrelated note, do you think I should give Babylon 5 another chance?
All the best,
Sam.