Hi all.
I'm just starting a watch through of every episode of the show and thought I'd post my thoughts on each episode as I watch them. I haven't been able to watch Lois & Clark for years (long and boring story), so I was pleasantly surprised when I found copies of seasons 2, 3 and 4 at my local Big Lots! for $8 plus tax each, so I got them and ordered season 1 from Amazon and it came today.

Anyway, I was thinking it would be nice to watch the episodes in order and write my thoughts o them on this thread and maybe get a little discussion going, though I don't know if anything I say will be of any interest to anyone on here or at all original. Tonight I watched the pilot. It was good, and with the exception of a few special effects and the older computers shown, hasn't really aged much, if at all, in my opinion.

I did think Lex scaring the snake away by looking at it with his Evil Eyes was a bit ridiculous and I thought it would have been better if when Superman flew away from Lex at the end after saying to "Look up" Lex had said something like "Indeed I shall... Mr Kent" (Fanfic idea, Lex knows from the beginning, but Clark doesn't know he knows, anyone wanting to write it, go ahead, just let me know where I can read it).

The characterization of Lois, Clark, Perry, Jimmy, Lex and the elder Kents was really just brilliant, especially Perry. Great direction, a good script that sets everything up well for a Superman series. Ideal really, and nowhere near as cheesy as the show is made out to be by non-fans. 9/10.

A minor note.
I've never seen season 4 so if you could avoid spoilers for it in this thread, I'd be grateful.

I'll post again when I've watched episode 2, unless it's to reply to someone else on the thread.