Thanks to an email from Irene, I found this thread. Suggs - and Irene - thank you so much for the lovely compliments, which have really made me blush! blush

Yes, I have moved on. For a number of years, I wrote Doctor Who fic; I see, Suggs, that you are a DW fan, so I'll let you know that my era was the Ninth and Tenth Doctor, with preferred companions including Rose, Jack and Donna, and a sideline of Jackie. Wasn't particularly fond of Martha, and can't stand River Song. I lost interest in Doctor Who when I couldn't take to the Eleventh Doctor, and even now with the Twelfth I can't get back into it - Stephen Moffat as showrunner and head writer isn't to my taste.

These days, as well as knitting, I'm writing in a very small British-based fandom, Lewis, and posting on the multi-fandom fic site AO3.

You're right about the general quality of work on Teaspoon: they switched to an all-moderated system some years back, which means that although authors can upload work themselves it's looked over by moderators who will reject the work if it's full of typos/grammatical errors, character-bashing, songfic or other faux pas.

Although I'm no longer part of this fandom, it's definitely lovely to see everyone still so enthusiastic, and new people joining all the time wave

Just a fly-by! *waves*