I've enjoyed your reviews although I haven't commented earlier. Thanks so much for sharing them. Your insights brought perspectives I hadn't considered before.

It was interesting to see how the show's focus moved from Lois and Clark to include more Superman in the following seasons.

I haven't watched Season 4 since its initial airing, and I'm honestly not sure I saw all the episodes. I have total amnesia regarding Ghosts, probably because I didn't care for episodes with similar themes (Druids and Voodoo spring to mind). And the producers and executive producers changed during the show. If I recall by Season 4 Deborah Joy Levine was no longer the producer or executive producer. I don't have the DVDs of Season 4 to check. I noticed that when it first aired, and saw a change in the feel of the show during that final season.

I'm sure someone can correct me if my interpretation/memory is wrong, but as I recall initially L&C was reportedly renewed for a 5th season, and then suddenly cancelled. I read somewhere where there were plans to resolve the cliffhanger about the baby, although I don't know who said it. L&C aired at 8 pm Sundays at least in the Eastern time zone. Until the final season when partway through it was moved to I think Saturday at 10 pm at least in my local area, after the episodes were already planned if not filmed for the earlier time slot (at least allegedly). Some of this supposedly had to do with the head of Disney (Disney owned ABC) who wanted to resurrect The Wonderful World of Disney in the early Sunday night time slot. He did and was its host. There was also competition from Touched By An Angel in the 8 pm Sunday time slot on CBS instead of Murder She Wrote (different demographics with Murder appealing primarily to a much older age group). As I recall L&C fell in the ratings during that last season, which happened to a lot of shows who were moved around like that, including Murder She Wrote interestingly enough.

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly