Groobie,
That's cool. I forgot to list you along Lynn, Queenie, Labby and Wendy, but you're up there with them for what little it's worth. I love your work. I just couldn't list everyone or the post would be a mile long.

Lynn,
OK, I know you did the parallel on purpose, but you do sound like a bit of a superhero, seriously. Then again, most people are. We just don't go around in our pajamas saving strangers (or in Tom Selleck's case. having his mustache save people). In answer to your question, I think Sherlock is one of the best things on television. I just hate the looooooong wait between seasons. By the way, thanks for the links to those 2 stories. I look forward to reading them soon.

Labrat,
Thank you for the huge compliment. I did actually watch the show years ago, but it'd been so long I had actually forgotten everything, so it was still just like I'd never seen it before. I'm glad you've enjoyed this thread, I have too. In fact, I've been coming to this forum several times a day just to see if anyone's added to this thread. Everyone's been awesome, and I really feel welcomed into the forum and like a member of the community.

I will email you soon to request the archive name change (what's your email?). Of course I included you in the list of my favorite writers for the Archive. Your stuff is great. I really enjoy it. It's some of the best written work I've ever read. Why is it all so long though?

As you may have noticed in my response to Lynn, I love Sherlock. Like you, I never had any interest in the original books or previous adaptions. I did try reading the books after seeing Sherlock, but having seen the show, it ruins the mystery aspect. What's your favorite episode?

That's all for now, just wanted to reply to everyone. If all goes well today, I'll be watching the last episode tonight and posting the last reviews tomorrow. I do have university work to do tonight, so obviously that has to come first. frown OK, time to end this post and I'd prefer to do so on a positive note. I know...... Chocolate & Puppies & The Sexy Person Of Your Choice.

Last edited by Suggs_With_A_Box; 12/09/15 02:42 PM.