Hello Sam,

(By the way, if I may ask, what is the significance of your "Suggs_With_a_Box" handle? I've been curious about that for a while.)

I read the Harry Potter books, but I don't really understand why they are so popular. I think whether I would read an HP/L&C crossover would depend on whether I happen to be just busy at the time or whether I am insanely busy. (Those are the only options for me during the school year.) The idea of Lois meeting other versions of herself and/or Clark is definitely appealing. I have seen a couple of very well-written stories in which this happens, but there is plenty of room for many more such stories. (Don't ask me to name the stories I read; IIRC, one was by Queen of the Capes and the other was by Shayne, but I wouldn't swear to it.)

In addition to L&C, my major fandoms include Star Trek (the original series), Sherlock Holmes, and -- yes -- Babylon 5. I would consider B5 to be far and away the best show that has ever aired on television. It is almost entirely the vision of one creative genius (J. Michael Straczynski), and it shows -- there is more foreshadowing and character growth in this series than in any other I have seen. Minor things that are easily overlooked in season one become major plot points in later seasons. One example:
You might see in passing a headline of a newspaper someone is reading. That headline will have no bearing whatsoever on the current episode, but it might make mention of some Terran politics that will gradually become more relevant over the course of a season or two.
The show coheres incredibly well and depicts gradual (and, sometimes, not-so-gradual) character changes in very believable manners. This show is anything but episodic, once it seriously gets underway. The characters at the end of the series are very different people than they were when the series began.

Joy,
Lynn