Escape, I love all the awkward moments/scenes in the episode. Lois & Clark and Chloe & Oliver unexpectedly running into each other at the inn.

The shower scene is pretty funny. One minute Chloe is trying to share a shower with Clark and the next she can't get out of there fast enough and the whole time poor Clark is so confused and has no idea what is going on. goofy

The scene at breakfast the next morning is amusing as well. Chloe & Oliver try to avoid Lois, but she doesn't give them that chance and makes certain that they see her and sit with her and Clark. Then when the girls go outside to talk, leaving Clark and Oliver sitting at the table alone together and the awkward conversation that follows. goofy

Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Wasn't it cute that Chloe and Oliver had matching robes? smile Lois and Clark didn't have robes, though. (I think Lois had some sort of covering, but my guess is that it was her own. O&C looked like guest robes care of the inn.)
Yeah, that was pretty cute. smile And Oliver & Chloe's robes were indeed supplied by the inn. You can see the little inn patch on the pockets.

"Who's asking? Clark... or Superman?"