Originally posted by mozartmaid:
I'm enjoying your assessment of these eps in a first go, VirginiaR! hyper Maybe THAT happens due to the Kal-El influences in Lois's system or something like that. [Linked Image]

Yes, I agree. This gets annoying with Chloe. But it is oh so convenient for her to be one knowing what's going on all the time -- I mean for plot reasons. But as a personality, it is a bit whack.
I have to agree with you. Chloe as Big Sister just because they need someone in the know about things seems like bad plotting.

<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Next ep, watch the next ep. Then watch it again. And again ... then watch the last five minutes of it ten more times.
/Nods and grins. Yup. laugh
I did. I watched it through twice yesterday, but probably not for the reason you'll expect. Review coming up.

Glad I discovered this thread! I'm excited for LnC peeps to give Smallville a try!! hyper
I'm surprised with all the people on the boards who've mentioned seeing the show and have written Smallville fic, that no one has broached the topic here before.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.