In the elevator, just as Lois falls asleep, Oliver is telling her that he wishes that they didn't break up. Is part of the problem that he's having coping with everything have to do with the fact that he's still in love with Lois? Or is he just being nostalgic, wishing things were as they once were, instead of so screwed up as they are now? He had a picture of Lois in his wallet, so clearly he's been thinking of her. Or does he realize what he lost now that Clark's found her?
I guess Oliver is too unstable. :rolleyes: He left Lois with a broken heart and she had a hard time getting over him. Then in season 8 they become friends and he's ok with Lois falling in love with Clark (he tells her that Clark needs her in Bride). Still in season 8 he meets Tess and realizes he still loves her years after he left her with a broken heart, too. But Tess just wants to have fun and refuses a relationship with him because of his past mistakes. Then Oliver realizes he loves Lois - again. [Linked Image] He finds out that Clark is falling in love with Lois but it doesn't matter - he decides he wants her back anyway. And then... I'll stop here because you still haven't watched the following episodes. [Linked Image]

I guess Tess was right when she told him:

"You haven't changed one bit. Oliver always wants what Oliver can't have."
And about Jimmy and Oliver... I guess it was some off-screen moment. When Jimmy was hurt in Bride he went to a hospital in Star City (Oliver's city). Maybe they became friends there. huh

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15