S9, E12 - "Warrior" - I've got to say, I love, Love, LOVED this episode. It was so much fun!

Lois and Clark cover a comic-con! lol The idea of a kid reading a comic book and actually becoming the hero within is very unique and creative. clap And, then, to have Chloe think she was actually on a date with the kid, instead of just hanging out having fun. rotflol

What in the world was Lois thinking, showing up to a comic-con wearing a storm trouper outfit? lol Hilarious! I'm glad she had Clark go pick up her old WW costume, which funnily enough had JUST come back from the cleaners, even though she hadn't worn it, in what, 2 years! I loved Clark going through Lois's closet and it was full of all her old "costumes" used undercover. Then Lois changing the Men's room after complaining about the long line at the women's room (only there being just as long of a line for the men's room, I wonder if that was because of her), and Clark's jaw drops as she exits. Had he forgotten her wearing that costume before? Clearly, he likey. All the guys in line turn and watch her, as she and Clark walk on, when before as the storm trouper they wouldn't even talk to her. The sight gags were wonderful in this episode.

I wondered if Clark was going to dress up, but then again, I guess it was an inside joke that Clark going as Clark to the Comic-Con is him ACTUALLY WEARING A COSTUME. All that was missing were his glasses. smile

I liked the kid as a hero. He reminded me a bit of Shazam! Maybe they'll bring him back as that hero. The whole kid learning how to be a hero, and Chloe introducing herself as someone who "works in the superhero field", was just gold. Maybe from now on, Chloe will be a will more wary about outing herself as someone who knows heroes.

I was a little confused on the whole one comic no one had read before, because I thought Lex Luthor had a complete collection. He definitely would have read it (collector's edition or not). Also, on the subject of Lex Luthor, wasn't it Dr. Fate in "Absolute Justice", who mentioned that Clark would defeat Lex, implying that Lex wasn't quite dead. Golly gee, really! I didn't know that Lex could come back from the dead... except that he's known for doing that on LnC. Is that a comics thing, too?

The one aspect I didn't quite like about this episode was Lois and Clark doing separate investigations. Clark choosing to go off with Zatanna, instead of Lois, had to be irritating for her, but it showed that Lois trusts her man and that he's HER man. Zatanna putting a spell on Clark to make him kiss her. razz I'm glad he was able to break the spell fairly quickly, but still... I much prefer her casting spells on Batman in JLU (no, wait, I guess he sung that song for Wonder Pig on his own). At least, Clark felt guilty about it and confessed to Lois, who -- of course -- could see through his guilt and know he had been naughty. Clark, at least, knows now that he doesn't want anyone else but Lois. Well, DUH!

All in all, a good and cute episode. clap I'm sure I'm forgetting something important in this review, but if I can sneak in another viewing of it tomorrow, I'll do so.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.