Katherine Kent asked that I start discussing S9 as I watch the show, episode by episode. Today, I cracked the seal on my S9 DVD and made the plunge into the first two episodes. I've got to tell you, having the power to watch the show at my leisure is so empowering, it's almost addictive.

For those of you who've patently ignored my other mentions to watching the series over the last few years... yes, YEARS, I've been slowly watching Seasons 1-8 via Netflix DVD shipped to my house. I started watching it AFTER it went off the air, back in 2011-ish. It was so long ago I can't remember when I started. It may have even been before I started writing the first book of my Wrong Trilogy. peep A frustratingly slow process, for someone who watched all four seasons of LnC within one month when I re-discovered it back in 2010 (or was it 2009?) on Netflix's instant list. I've had to wait for DVDs, availability, tickling in, slowly, painfully over the years. I have to admit that I wasn't in as big of a rush for the DVDs in those early years as I have been during S6-8, when Clark and Chloe finally left high school (and in a Buffyesque fashion, promptly demolished it to make sure Lois couldn't go back for a 6th year of high school for another inane reason, such as becoming a student teacher or to take over The Torch).

So, before I blather on like a Daily Planet reporter we all know and love, let's get to those first two episodes, shall we?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.