Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Even though they hadn't yet been intimate I find it very telling that Clark was willing to pull back the shower curtain, reveal his naked body to Lois, and invite her into the shower with him ... shock Unfortunately it was Chloe grumble
And here I thought Clark didn't know that someone was in the bathroom with him. I thought he had finished his shower and was getting out and found Chloe there ogling him.

I guess you could view it either way. I always took it that he knew. He heard someone come into the bathroom and then pulled back the curtain thinking it was Lois. Even so, if he didn't know anyone was there ... he definitely liked Lois' costume ... and she brought shampoo to the party ... what do you think was on her mind?

Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Probably my favourite bit (although I love lots of bits) is the end (apart from the last 20 seconds, somebody cut them from the episode please). Seeing the desire in Clark's eyes ... he lifts her to the kitchen counter ... dives in for a kiss ... then begins to undress her.
Hmmmm. I don't remember that. I'll have to rewatch that section. All I remember was them coming back to Metropolis and Lois calling the weekend a bust. Clark corrects her by saying "at least, we saw the largest ball of twine."

How can you not remember that bit!!!! It's so sexy. Well, his undressing only makes it as far as her coat. Then, unfortunately, ZodBlur calls Lois and ruins the whole thing.

Quick link to the scene or watch the gif below.

[Linked Image]

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."