S9, E11 - "Absolute Justice" - This was a fun episode, even if Lois didn't show up until half way through it. grumble
I love this episode. I love any episode that hints at the wider DC universe ... and this one is much more than just a 'hint'.

LnC References in this episode
I love the LnC references. Especially the one you point out ... putting Lois before Clark!!!!

I can't see any good coming from Lois's article outing all the members of the JSA, especially since some of them (Hawkman) are still alive and well in the city. Nor does it bode well for The Blur trusting her with his secret, if her first instinct is to tell the world. I mean, this goes against what she argued in Idol about how important it was for The Blur to remain anonymous. It goes against her deciding not to out Oliver as the Green Arrow. Doesn't she see the parallels? I'm not seeing how Dr. Fate see someone who would do this to his team as "the unifying force, which will bring us together". dizzy
I didn't see it that she was 'outing' them. She was correcting the fact that they'd all been falsely accused of crimes years ago. And Clark seemed to agree that it was all a good idea, to let the world know about these heroes.

Yeah, it's not 100% logical. Both Lois and Clark have different viewpoints to this when it comes to the Blur ... *shrugs* but the Blur is a subject a little closer to home for both of them too.

I was also very happy that John Jones was returned to full power. We get to see him again. We also get to see Hawkman again... and there's more sarcastic banter between him and Ollie. It's great.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."