Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Yay. I love this episode even though most people hate it.
I love the Clois parts of this episode. But I hated that Cholie took over an episode that should be about Clois. grumble

We won't go into most of the plot holes you mention ...
I tend to ignore them. Or my heads starts to spin... [Linked Image]

I never quite got why she thought the world needed saving though? We know she started life as a marine biologist was it? So maybe it's an environmental kind of 'save the world' as in 'we don't care enough anymore, we all have selfish lives and need to change'.
Yes, I understood she was "the ultimate eco-terrorist", as Lois dubbed her. [Linked Image]

Even though they hadn't yet been intimate I find it very telling that Clark was willing to pull back the shower curtain, reveal his naked body to Lois, and invite her into the shower with him ... shock Unfortunately it was Chloe grumble
It wouldn't have been a new sight to Lois... goofy but this time it was deliberate and Clark was in his right mind (and very interested in Lois's costume [Linked Image]), so... hating the Chloe-interruptus more and more. mad

.... CLARK WAS PARANOID.
I agree. Every Kryptonian was able to fly, even those that had just acquired powers. Clark was the only one tied to the ground. huh

I don't think he's literally asked IceDaddy "Can I sleep with my girlfriend without killing her?" I'd love to have seen JorEl's response to that.
I'd love to have known what this "training" consisted of... blush Sorry, I couldn't resist. rotflol

Probably my favourite bit (although I love lots of bits) is the end (apart from the last 20 seconds, somebody cut them from the episode please). Seeing the desire in Clark's eyes ... he lifts her to the kitchen counter ... dives in for a kiss ... then begins to undress her.

Love it.
Me too. One of my favorite scenes. [Linked Image]

Andreia