Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I've read several of KatherineKent's Smallville fics that she's posted on the "Superman In Other Canon" forum and I've really enjoyed them. True, most of them were either set early or alt-universe, but it *is* possible.

I have avoided posting many of my SV fics due, most particularly, to you only being on S5 when I joined these boards. Although ... now you are in S9 I'm actually free to post a few of my longer ones ... hmmm. What would you say to a fic called 'Band of Blue' or maybe 'Mr Right or Mr 'Right Now''
Post them!! hyper I missed them on the first go around on the ksite boards, but promise to read them if you post them here! wink
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
I think Kandor is Superman canon. I'm not a comic book expert, but I'm pretty sure that Kandor was a bottled city that Superman rescued from Krypton. But I'm fuzzy on the details...

Depends on what era you are reading the comics. Kandor is indeed a bottled city in most versions. Sometimes it is directly from Krypton, making it a Kryptonian City - usually the capitol, or 2nd city. At one point it was a random city that was being populated by 'special' people from different worlds the whole galaxy over, whom the 'owner' wished to collect. He tried to miniaturise Superman into this Kandor at one point.
Wow... there is so much in the comics that I missed... by the way. I just ordered Superman: For Tomorrow. laugh

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink