Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Your fics are being my salvation. clap The few good fics I found were not finished. I think I just found one good complete story beside yours. cry For somebody interested it's En Tempus Veritas by Bree.
Thanks blush I'm glad you enjoy them! And yes, Bree is one of the few good Smallville writers out there. I've read that fic as well -- really well-written!
Originally Posted by mozartmaid
I think Kandor is Superman canon. I'm not a comic book expert, but I'm pretty sure that Kandor was a bottled city that Superman rescued from Krypton. But I'm fuzzy on the details...
Kandor was a Kryptonian city that was stolen and miniaturized by Brainiac before the destruction of the planet. Later, Superman recovered the city and kept it at the Fortress in a bottle crazy until he finds a way to restore its size. I have to say the Smallville version would make more sense (if it was just their DNA that was kept in a capsule). But Kandor was literally a bottled city.
[Linked Image]
Thanks for clearing that up! thumbsup I thought it was based on something from the comics.

Reach for the moon, for even if you fail, you'll still land among the stars... and who knows? Maybe you'll meet Superman along the way. wink