Originally Posted by Ultra Woman
Originally Posted by KatherineKent
Yay. I love this episode even though most people hate it.
I love the Clois parts of this episode. But I hated that Cholie took over an episode that should be about Clois. grumble
I don't think Chloe and Oliver wanted to be in the episode. Isn't that why they headed out of town? peep

We won't go into most of the plot holes you mention ...
I tend to ignore them. Or my heads starts to spin... [Linked Image]
Oh, good. It wasn't just me, then.

Yes, I understood she was "the ultimate eco-terrorist", as Lois dubbed her. [Linked Image]
Yes, save the world environmentally. Please. If Pandora didn't do anything, it should have at least told Tess she was on the wrong track being that the Kandorians were all about destroying the environment.

Even though they hadn't yet been intimate I find it very telling that Clark was willing to pull back the shower curtain, reveal his naked body to Lois, and invite her into the shower with him ... shock Unfortunately it was Chloe grumble
And here I thought Clark didn't know that someone was in the bathroom with him. I thought he had finished his shower and was getting out and found Chloe there ogling him.

.... CLARK WAS PARANOID.
I agree. Every Kryptonian was able to fly, even those that had just acquired powers. Clark was the only one tied to the ground. huh
/cough/ fear of heights /cough/ Although, you'd think with the amount of time he stands looking down from gargoyles, he'd be over it by now. Nah, it's just the producers promise to keep Clark out of Red/Blue tights and out of the air during the course of the show.

I don't think he's literally asked IceDaddy "Can I sleep with my girlfriend without killing her?" I'd love to have seen JorEl's response to that.
JOR-EL: Nope. She'll die, son. Now, can we get back to training?

Probably my favourite bit (although I love lots of bits) is the end (apart from the last 20 seconds, somebody cut them from the episode please). Seeing the desire in Clark's eyes ... he lifts her to the kitchen counter ... dives in for a kiss ... then begins to undress her.
Hmmmm. I don't remember that. I'll have to rewatch that section. All I remember was them coming back to Metropolis and Lois calling the weekend a bust. Clark corrects her by saying "at least, we saw the largest ball of twine."

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.