And, as a secondary also, I'd like to second that any feedback is good feedback. I mean, don't be mean. But even if all you comment on is that something is "hella dope" or even something constructively critical, any word is helpful. If you see a plothole, point it out. If you're confused, let me know. If I spelled "Clark" without an "r" seventeen times in a chapter, PLEASE let me know (I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN). Let's get talking guys.
Good to hear from you again, Mouse. smile On that last point, I'm seriously considering creating a character named Losi, I've typed it so often. Thank goodness WORD lets us auto-replace often mis-typed words. Lois, Superman, and Clark are all on my list capitalized and with all their commonly misspellings fixed. Often when someone makes a serious gaff (such as mis-types the end of italicized indicator), I'll PM the writer to let them know of the error. That way, it won't be in the comments after they've had time to fix it. I haven't noticed any Claks pop up in a story, but I'd definitely point it out if I did.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.