Hey everyone wave...

Well, my 'quiet' has pretty much everything to do with holiday-related stuff...

December literally felt like I was just trying to stay afloat--I have a 5 and 7 year old, and there seemed to be a never-ending array of things going on and prepping for the holidays to do. Then, we hosted family at our house--which meant the few days prior to and then after the holidays were pretty busy. Then, we ended up traveling out of state to visit my husband's family for almost a week--which meant that early January was pretty busy, too. And now, wonderfully, my sister and her husband/one year old are visiting from the other side of the country. They are here for two weeks--we went to my parents house and spend a weekend there all together, and now we are planning on hosting them at our house mid-week through the weekend. So pretty much, throw regular normal busy life into a lot of extra plans and you have the situation that has unfolded here smile.

I have been constantly craving 'Lois & Clark'--the characters, all the awesome stories I've been reading here, some other stories I have started on the Archive, AND very much hanging out here with everyone. I've really missed you all and leaving FDK. (I have been--daily--checking in here. Seeing what's posted, what's going on. But I always FDK when I read, and since I havne't had time to read, I didn't have much to post).

Anyway, my absense is literally totally due to some seasonal busy times. I'm planning on being here as normal ASAP when plans slow down.

Very much want to support all the awesome talent here. You all are amazing writers, and I honestly think the world of you for keeping 'Lois & Clark' going. PLEASE continue grovel notworthy clap...

Laura

PS--Cuidadora: So sorry to hear all that you've had to go through. Thinking about you!

Last edited by LMA; 01/09/17 06:15 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~