/hangs head/ I admit I haven't been on the boards much lately (since starting my new job in August). I try to catch up when I can finally have peace and quiet in my house (10pm +), but I'm usually exhausted by that point that I'm falling behind both on my FDK and my writing. [Linked Image] I'm sorry for falling behind on Unmasked. blush It *is* on my to-read list, when I can scrape time together. My apologies.

My daughter has been assigned a bunch of research reports and papers this year that half the time I can't get on my computer because she's on it. (Hence that 10pm+ time.) 6th grade is a lot tougher than when I took it. I didn't have 4 hours of homework every night. That's for sure!

I'm still working on Wrong Clark (currently working on 235, I believe). Yeah. I know this story got away from and me and around the world and back again. I've also been distracted from it by a couple (or 3) short stories, lately. I've vowed not to post any more long (or short) stories without completing them first (not including WC), which is why I've only posted the one. My muse also went on an unscheduled vacation for a while this fall and didn't leave a forwarding address. I've only just gotten her back, but she's still acting a bit lackadaisical.

Supergirl (S1) is on Netflix's Instant list. Although, I haven't had a chance to see more than the pilot. I've been catching up on Arrow, Flash, Gotham, GoT, and other shows. Not enough time, too many shows to watch.

Cuidadora, I'm sorry about your recent misfortunes. Good luck and I hope 2017 is a much better year for you!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.