I've been really flaky in the boards the past year or so and still have an almost finished story sitting on my HD but RL has just gotten in the way.

My 6yo has adhd and since we moved last year out of LV, his new school hasn't had the right environment to keep him busy enough to where it's not a problem. He was reading better half way through kindergarten at his private school in LV, because the public schools are atrocious, than his private school here in 1st grade. I now work from home, my jobs still in LV, but as soon as he gets home I have to take or work with him on things that help him focus and work out his energy. Doesn't leave much time for writing.

We're now looking at moving again to find schools to better fit his needs so we're working on finish a huge remodel on our house. We gutted the basement to the studs and so that takes up the rest of my time.

I hope to finish up my story, which only needs 1.5 chapters, some time this year and I have 2 more long stories, both alt world, I'd like to commit to, but we'll have to see how RL goes. Right now I enjoy reading everyone's stories. Keeps me motivated to someday finish mine.