Thanks everyone for your concern. Things are definitely better. I'm fine, and the county is recovering. I only mentioned it to explain why I haven't been real active in comments lately. At this point, I am using fan fiction to relax, and heavy duty angst just doesn't do it.

I also understand the frustration writers have with no or few comments. It does seem as though there are really only a few people who comment regularly. And that occurs on other fan fiction boards I've seen. I must admit that I lurked for awhile before getting up the courage to register, let alone comment! It seems silly now, but I was hesitant to comment until I learned more about the boards. And both writers and readers have RL issues. Even if a story is completed, I can see there may be delays in posting when RL interferes.

Thanks, Ken. I need to check out more of your stories. And I will try to do better at commenting. It never occurred to me until a few months ago that it was okay to comment on a story that had been posted in the archives. To quote one of L&C's favorite villains, "DUH!"

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly