^^^^^^^WSS

Okay, I'm just going to chime in here with this.

NK's story of Unmasked is original and out of the box and had she been posting this back in 2009 it would be pleathered with comments and FDK. Unfortunately, it's not 2009. It's 2017. We live in a world where social media is constant we're commenting and liking and sharing... but that doesn't seem to cross over to the boards anymore which really makes me sad. frown

This past weekend Dean Cain and Teri Hatcher reunited together for fans and made all FOLCS dreams come true. DON'T let the fandom die. The stars of the show still LOVE it anad WANT a REBOOT! Come on! [Linked Image]

Give the writers a thumbsup every now and then even if it's just to say hey I liked that....or Why'd you do that? I've recently gone WEEKS and SEVERAL CHAPTERS without FDK. I get more traction on FF.net right now than I do on the boards and that's unheard of.

PS) I'm almost done cleaning the video of the stealth recording...(Thanks, to Nostalgiakick for her stealthiness) Will post soon wave

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube