It's not the message boards (you), it's me (RL). /hangs head in shame/

This summer will be especially bad for me as we're re-doing our house to give my son his own room and I have NO IDEA where my computer and writing space will be when we're done as he's taking over my office. mecry So, I apologize if I'm quiet for the next couple of months. It might be just that I nowhere to plug in my computer.

On the plus side, I have been spending what little free time I have working on another short story. Writing is the one thing that will still go on, even if I have to put pen to paper (as I did last night) instead of fingers to keyboard. I find it's much more relaxing than social media (which I gave up cold turkey this spring. I don't miss it AT ALL.) I've said this before, Writers, carry along a little notebook with you and instead of pulling out your iPhone or Blackberry to check social media when you have 2 minutes of free time, pull out your notebook and write a paragraph or two on that story that nibbles on your brain late at night. I tell you, it's time better spent.

Mrs. Mxy, I love it when people correct my mistakes. I'm so behind that even the Archives is wondering why I'm not sending my stories in, so every little bit helps. (I'm still so behind on your comments on The Woods. peep I'm behind on lots of things, such as working on Wrong Clark -- you know, one of those stories that has lasted longer the series it's based upon. thud It's still being worked on; I just keep getting distracted, currently by another Nfic... if anyone has any free Betaing time. groobie, it's a completely new story, not that draft I sent and set aside, what was it, last fall?)

clap Many thanks to all of you who have been posting stories lately. We love you, and all that you do for the boards, even if we don't have time to comment.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.