I really truely hope that the show is not being forgotten...

IMO, the fact that the storyline is rooted in 'Superman' is/will continue to be a key to its relevance. The Christopher Reeves movies, the comics, the Superman shows prior to and after 'Lois & Clark'--our show is part of the history of the superhero--and it always, into the future, will continue to be. And the fact that 'Lois & Clark' was in so many ways different from other Superman incarnations can only add to the benefits.

Ironically, for me, 'Superman' really had no barring on me watching the show. I saw ads for the Pilot, and in those ads I saw chemistry, banter, wit. When I watched the show I saw even more love notworthy. I very much watch a show, a movie, read a book, for the relationship between the characters. I want to be romanced grin. And frankly, still to this day, nothing has ever come remotely close to the chemistry that is 'Lois & Clark'. The reason that 20-some-odd-years-later I'm still so enamored with this show is the relationship and the growth of the characters because of their relationship. It's amazing--and that attachment I've developed (like others have), I really believe, is part of what has kept fans coming back for more.

Like I've said many times, these boards--and the Archive--have truely meant the world to me. If I ever have time for myself, I'm here, hands down. I love that the show, these characters, are kept alive here. And I really, really thank you all for each of your parts in that (writing/beta'ing/FDK'ing/reading clap notworthy ).

I'm here for the long haul--may it be years (and many more years) to come hyper
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 01/11/17 11:03 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~