Admitting up front, I did not read all four pages of this (just OP and current page), so it may have already been said...

Would it help anybody reading, enjoying but currently not participating if we made some sort of intro pages? Like I know there's a bio spot somewhere, maybe under the avatar, where I have something written about me, but idk about any of you I never check those. But more in an informal setting, so you can get familiar with people. Sort of like, fandom A.A.

Also, how recent a slump has it been? I've been AWOL awhile, so not sure if you're talking this month (possibly answered by school letting out, vacation, etc) or this year.

And, as a secondary also, I'd like to second that any feedback is good feedback. I mean, don't be mean. But even if all you comment on is that something is "hella dope" or even something constructively critical, any word is helpful. If you see a plothole, point it out. If you're confused, let me know. If I spelled "Clark" without an "r" seventeen times in a chapter, PLEASE let me know (I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN). Let's get talking guys. And while you're at it, tell me about you. I love nerding out with new people. smile1 hyper

#willworkforreviews

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain