Terry,

I don't remember writing that but who knows I don't remember a lot of things I did last week...

I agree with your assessment of Lois' state of mind throughout the series. I also agree that she might have been tempted to write the story early in Season 1 but probably less likely by the end. In the two stories I have looked at that covered that topic the most notable OOC thing I saw was Lois never approaching Clark/Superman for a comment or explanation on the story before publishing it. Same for Perry. Not very professional all in all.

My only point in response to your post was that I don't appreciate specific story lines and if I don't appreciate them I don't read them. I also found your comment at the end a bit insulting as you seemed to hint that if we don't like heavy angst/drama that our literary pallets are not sufficiently broadened. As I said I find that a bit insulting but you are entitled to your opinion. I have read many types of stories and find specific things I like and specific things I don't like. There are of course exceptions to everything. For instance I have re-read your story "She's" three or four times. Your expression of how each party felt (even Lois via video) was extremely spot on and I believe totally in character. The fact that it was short is/was also a positive as I find I can deal with angst in short bursts but get tired of it as it moves into double digit chapters. I also enjoyed "24 Hours" by Wendy as while angsty as all get out it the story was Lois and Clark together working on dealing with the possibility of Lois dying due to being poisoned. Rape stories I just don't read any more, personal choice.

I apologize if I came across like I was trying to tell anyone what they should or should not write as I will never do that. I am merely expressing what I will and will not read and back to the original subject what I will or will not FDK on any longer.

Mike

Last edited by Mike M; 01/20/17 12:15 PM.

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham