1. Name? - Roger
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? - RL
3. Where do you live? - near Portland, Oregon
4. When did you start watching L&C? - From the beginning
5. Other shows you watch? - Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Doctor Who, Smallville, Bones, NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, Battlestar Galactica, Las Vegas, Back to You, Bionic Woman, Journeyman.
6. Three things you can't live without? - My family, my computers, and my new iPod touch.
7. Three things you can't live with? - Doctor and lawyer TV shows, politicians who won't leave me alone and keep taking my money, and hot weather.
8. A fun fact about yourself? - I enjoy historical dancing from old English country dancing to English Regency to Victorian quadrilles and mazurkas to American square dancing and reels to Viennese waltzing to jitterbug. I don't care for modern dance or singles dancing. I met my wife dancing and people tell me I'm a great waltzer.
9. Your last vacation? I spent a month in Karlshamn, Sweden back in July.
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? - Though Tank will probably never speak to me again, I'd have to say Jimmy because I'm a serious computer geek.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin