1. Name? Elisabeth--because I came on the boards before there were predators out here in cyberspace

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? see above

3. Where do you live? Now that I know about predators, I'll simply say "smack dab in the middle of the US map", but there are some among you I've met personally in my hometown

4. When did you start watching L&C? And the Answer Is... During that time we were starving newlyweds, so we set aside Sunday Night L & C night for "us" time and called it a standing date.

5. Other shows you watch? It's been a few months since I've seen ANY TV, with the exception of the opening episodes of Dancing with the Stars. When gas was still cheap enough that we spent money on the upper cable channels, I watched SG1 and SG-Atlantis, as well as Mythbusters. I also loved Sue Thomas, FB Eye--before Sars closed the show down.

6. Three things you can't live without?
music, faith in Jesus Christ, friends and family (That's three--right?)

7. Three things you can't live with? I'm fairly easy going.

8. A fun fact about yourself? When I was a kid my dream job was to be a "Pip" (as in Gladys Night and the Pips) or a mommy

9. Your last vacation? James said it was to Wisconsin. Our last trip to Wisconsin was for a funeral (unless of course he's talking about the family reunion we went to last year). We did, however, go on a mission trip to, of all places, Texas. James, the girls and I sorted shoes for orphans. They were getting ready to send a large shipment to Russia, so most of the shoes we sorted probably ended up there.

The truth is that money is tight these days, so we don't vacation much.

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? I'm as skinny as Bobby Bigmouth and I talk non-stop like Star, but there aren't any characters as fun-loving as I am. Most nights James is still laughing when the lights go out.

11. Favorite Books: I love to read. I'll read just about anything that's G to PG-13. However, most of what I read is found on these boards here.

12. Favorite Films: Much to James' annoyance, I find movies to be a waste of two hours time. I would much rather spend a week reading the same thing than I would watching it on a big screen. Besides, it saves the ears.

13. Favorite LnC character: I like writing Lois, but this show doesn't have many characters I don't like--Perry, Jimmy, and Klein are among my favorites. Clark, too--of course.

edit--Oooh! I forgot Martha. I'm a huge fan of Martha Kent!