1. Name? Carol
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Er... Carol, CarolM [not to be confused with Carol Malo...]
3. Where do you live? Republic, MO - just outside Springfield
4. When did you start watching L&C? Beginning of the clone argh in reruns, Nov 2000. I have seasons 1-3 on DVD [and sis owes me 4 for my bday I think], but I've realized that fic is so much better and I don't watch them often
5. Other shows you watch? Oh boy! Sis got me hooked on a bunch while practically bedridden at the beginning of this last pregnancy... 24, LOST, Survivor, CSI:LV, ER [though I'm not really sure why anymore], Earl, Numb3rs, NCIS, Bones, Criminal Minds, Amazing Race, House [didn't get to see it last night because DH wanted to TIVO The Unit instead *sigh*, sis is going to have to tape it for me], and of course, Friends
6. Three things you can't live without? TIVO [how else could I watch so much?], Internet/Laptop, my family/kids
7. Three things you can't live with? Too little sleep [with a preemie newborn - I'm doing this way too often], someone hurting my kids [or any kids, but mine especially], stupid students
8. A fun fact about yourself? Erm... We moved into our first house on Friday the 13th - it was on Elm St. We found our second [current] house on 6/6/6. Other than the house, we don't do debt. We haven't for several years and in about a month we'll have the other car paid off [early] and then will have just the student loans and house left - can't wait to get rid of them.
9. Your last vacation? DH and I spent the weekend in St. Louis in May for our 10th anniversary - last REAL vacation [more than a weekend] was in 2002 to San Diego, Reno, LV and Phoenix
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? You know that takes more thinking that I want to do at the moment, because I don't think I'm particularly like any of the 'big' ones and the more minor characters aren't coming to mind... Maybe Martha - I'd like to be like Martha, don't know that I am, but would like to be