1. Name? Not Trinity, lol
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Trinity
3. Where do you live? I currently go back and forth between living at school during the week and my parents' house on the weekends and during summer and winter breaks. Both are suburbs of Chicago, IL USA
4. When did you start watching L&C? around 4 months ago
5. Other shows you watch? Ready? LOST, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Grey's Anatomy, Prison Break, The 4400, The Dead Zone, American Idol, Kyle XY, Psych, The Shield, Family Guy. I also just added Journeyman, Reaper and Bionic Woman to the list. It sounds like I do nothing but watch TV but I swear I do have a life...
6. Three things you can't live without? Chocolate, my Macbook, and the music of Tori Amos
7. Three things you can't live with? Drugs of any kind, racists, and people who don't use their turn signals
8. A fun fact about yourself? I'm graduating this May with a bachelor's degree in Criminology and Sociology and I'm getting married next August. And I love penguins.
9. Your last vacation? Went to visit my future in-laws in Pittsburgh, PA
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Hmm. Lois because I love chocolate. Jimmy because I'm really just a big dork.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!