1. Name? Alexis

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? LL

3. Where do you live? Seattle, WA.

4. When did you start watching L&C? 1993. It was the episode titled, "I'm Looking Through You." I was bored one night, and came across the show. I was immediately drawn in by Teri and Dean's on screen chemistry. The funny thing, was that my parents started watching the show before me, and they ended up getting bored, and moving on. I, on the other hand, got wrapped up in the show, and it will be my ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE TV show of all time.

5. Other shows you watch? Heroes, Smallville, Grey's Ananomy, Ghost Whisperer, Desperate Housewives, Medium, All My Children, One Live to Live.

6. Three things you can't live without? My own Clark Kent (aka: my boyfriend), chocolate, and my muse.

7. Three things you can't live with? brocoli, lack of sleep, and mornings

8. A fun fact about yourself? I'm starting a publication dedicated to superheroes. A couple of months ago, I attended a convention, and I was dressed up as Lois Lane. I was wearing a press badge, and I guess I looked so much like Teri in the picture, that the the guy from the Superman website table, asked me what newspaper I was from. I should've said the Daily Planet, and ran with it. wink

9. Your last vacation? Cannon Beach, Oregon. My boyfriend, and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on August 25th. We stayed at the same place, and in the same room where we made it official four years ago. laugh

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Lois. I can be very stubborn, and head strong at times. I also babble A LOT. Don't get me mad, because I can verbally run you into the ground. I LOVE chocolate, and when it comes to cooking, I can only turn on a microwave. In addition to all of that, writing keeps me grounded, and helps me de-stress.