What an excellent idea, Jax!

1. Name? - Em... I don't actually use my real name online, so joker. wink
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? - Pouty Kitty. That not a nick I actually earned on the boards, but Irene Dutch's husband started calling me that because of my Puss in Boots impersonation. wink
3. Where do you live? - Chatellerault, a small town in Mid-Western France.
4. When did you start watching L&C? - That seems like such a long time ago... at the end of S3 actually.
5. Other shows you watch? - Lately, I'm a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of a German show called Verliebt in Berlin (to the point of writing fanfic) Otherwise, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Law and Order (especially SVU), Cold Case, Crossing Jordan, Without a Trace, Doctor Who, Gilmore Girls, The West Wing...
6. Three things you can't live without? - My cat, my laptop computer, music.
7. Three things you can't live with? - The headteacher at the school I work, lemon pies, fear/stress etc.
8. A fun fact about yourself? - I prefer English to my birth language and many of my friends say I was born in the wrong country. In fact, I wasn't able to write a single line of fiction in my birth language (French) until a few months ago. These days I'm making things even more complicated by getting back to learning German. Yep, I'm a language freak! And second fun fact about myself: I'm also a rollercoaster freak (my favourite being Raptor in Cedar Point, Ohio.)
9. Your last vacation? - In Paris last August, and I spent a day at Disneyland Resort Paris. Fun! But my last REAL vacation was in 2006 (Las Vegas, Grand Canyon and LA... wow... just wow...)
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? - Clark, because I'm actually very shy and spent many years hiding my real self from everyone.

Kae smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~