Make room in this bandwagon, 'cause I'm jumpin' in!

1. Name? Hasini

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Um, still Hasini, although my friends always call me Hasi for short. 'Hey you!' works as well, although you could just as well say Lady Mirth.

3. Where do you live? Sri Lanka.

4. When did you start watching L&C? When I was ten years old. I was having dinner when I saw this beautiful woman on TV that I thought looked a lot like Lois Lane in the cartoons - and then found out she WAS Lois Lane! What followed was a four-year obssession. I think I followed every episode of all four seasons save for about seven, which I only missed due to things like the TV breaking down, hurricanes, lightening storms and a great aunt's funeral. And I would totally have skipped the great aunt's funeral. This show was practically religion.

5. Other shows you watch? Hmm. I don't really watch TV that much anymore. Smallville, Highlander, Robin of Sherwood, Gilmore Girls, Related (they cancelled it, the idiots!)24 and of course, the X Files. And I still love Fantaghiro. blush

6. Three things you can't live without? My brother, my computer, my huggy pillow. Excuse me? Where is it written that a 20-year-old can't have a huggy pillow? razz

7. Three things you can't live with? Stress, WOWSERS and intolerance. Also bathroom hoggers, 'cause if anyone's hogging the bathroom it's got to be me!

8. A fun fact about yourself? My Dad is a practical jokester who shouldn't be exposed to small children. The temptation is too great. One night when I was very small, I was watching Dynasty on my father's knee as was my custom, and in one scene Joan Collins was soaking in a marble bathtub in a luxurious, carpeted bathroom. We don't have carpeted bathrooms in SL, nor had I ever seen one so fancy. I was quite confused.

"Daddy," I asked, "why is that lady bathing in middle of the living room?"

I think the devil himself got into Dad. "Well, hon," he told me seriously. "The fact is, there are a whole lot more people abroad than there is here. So they don't have much space to go around, see? The houses there are quite small, so they don't have room in their bathrooms for the bathtub. So they bathe in the living room."

I believed it till I was ten.

And yes, I am still that gullible. blush

9. Your last vacation? I stayed at a beach resort for my Mum's College Reunion weekend. Had an intimate and abusive relationship with a deranged bee that had shacked up in my bathroom. I tried to tell it that inter-species relationships wasn't really my thing and that having a bachelor pad inside a hotel bathroom wasn't normal bee behaviour. That's when it turned abusive. Anyway, I learned a valuable life lesson - never try to break anything gently to an unbalanced insect. I came home a jaded woman.

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Lois! Because she's pretty! Okay, I outgrew that one at the age of twelve. laugh Because she messes up and has all these insecurities but underneath it all has the potential to be so much more. She never takes bull from anyone, speaks her mnd and is effing brilliant! And she's snarky. I see her as a real diamond in the rough.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.