1. Name? James
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Mr_d8a, D8a, D8a's Muse Hunk(ok, so only Elisabeth says that...)
3. Where do you live? In a minivan next to Elisabeth, smack dab in the middle of the USA
4. When did you start watching L&C? Our first show was And the Answer is... and then we had to WAIT for the summer to end to find out what happened NEXT!!!
5. Other shows you watch? Star Trek (all incarnations), Stargate: SG-1 & Atlantis, Eureka, Dancing with the Stars, ANYTHING involving time travel.
6. Three things you can't live without? Jesus Christ, Elisabeth, my children.
7. Three things you can't live with? My parents, politically correct people, tofu
8. A fun fact about yourself? well, being a fanfic writer wouldn't be a fun fact on this board...I love image manipulation.
9. Your last vacation? Trip to Wisconsin
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Most like, Dr. Klein. I am always trying ot juggle a couple of things at the same time and I can forget that my glasses are on top of my head
11. Favorite Books: The Bible, anything by James White(Irish SciFi author) some St:TOS books.
12. Favorite Films: I am a sucker for Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy movies, Princess Bride
13. Favorite LnC character: Tempus, Duh!

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!