Oh this is fun, I'll give it try!

1. Name? -Camy

2. A nickname people call you on the boards?-another folc

3. Where do you live? -the Netherlands

4. When did you start watching L&C? -about a year and a half ago. They where showing re-runs and I'm so glad they did!!! The first episode I saw must have been at the end of season 1 or the begining of season 2. I was hooked immediately, there was just something about that show that made me want to buy the dvds, I think the only season released back then was the first! But I bought it and waited patiently for the rest. *uhum* *uhum*

5. Other shows you watch? -hmm let's see... 'friends' (I really love my dvds wink ) 'McLeod's Daughters' and 'Desperate Houswives' from time to time, to see Teri Hatcher blush and 'lost'. I don't watch that much tv, do I?

6. Three things you can't live without? -well LnC, my family and my friends!

7. Three things you can't live with? -homework, a rainy day and getting up early goofy

8. A fun fact about yourself? -Let me think... well I'm half french.

9. Your last vacation? -In France,visiting family! I always LOVE that!! I go there every year.

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? -Let's see, is there actualy a character like me?? I guesse I would have to say Jimmy, I always smile goofy and if my friends want to know something it's me they ask! I'm not saying I always have the correct answers but I love to talk ( so there's a litlle bit of Lois there too!)

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet