1. Name? Susan Young -I don't mind if people know...it's a common enough name. Plus, that's the name my fanfic is posted under.
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Groobie
3. Where do you live? Riverside, California - about an hour east of Los Angeles
4. When did you start watching L&C? From the very beginning. I taped the pilot and watched SeaQuest DSV - lucky for me, SeaQuest was terrible, so I had the pilot on tape and loved LnC so much that I taped every single episode for the whole series.
5. Other shows you watch? Current favorite is Prison Break; all time favorites include Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, Scarecrow and Mrs. King
6. Three things you can't live without? answers that will win me Ms. America: world peace, apple pie and the American flag; shallow answers: Glen Ivy spa, Victoria Secret bras, and platform shoes with 4 inch stacked heels
7. Three things you can't live with? my mother-in-law, my mother-in law, and my mother-in law
8. A fun fact about yourself? I am a member of the Napoleonic Society of America and went to their annual convention instead of my high school reunion. I thought I'd have more fun talking with people about a guy who's been dead 200 years than hanging out with people I barely tolerated for four years of my life (I'm sure I made the right choice!).
9. Your last vacation? road trip up to San Francisco; but this winter break I'm going to Portugal and Morocco
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Mindy Church, because she's cunning, aggressive, intelligent, and a bottle-blond. smile

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink