This looked like fun, so I had to join in with the rest of you all.

1. name. Terri

2. a nickname people call you on the boards. madmommy59, it sure wouldn't be twinklefingers-this hunt&peck is taking a while.

3. where do you live. Mat-Su Valley, Alaska

4. when did you start watching L&C. I'm a late comer to Metropolis. I found L&C on TNT.

5. other shows you watch. I like to watch Desperate Housewives, C.S.I.(Las Vegas), Dancing With the Stars, Food Network shows, and lots more.

6. three things you can't live without. Family, Friends, My kitchen and everything in it (love to cook)

7. three things you can't live with. Not a fan of bugs, any kind. I don't have much use for people who won't control their pets, there are several constantly barking or running loose dogs in my area. Not a big fan of bad drivers either.

8. a fun fact about yourself. When I use sign language, I talk with an accent (left handed )

9. your last vacation. I don't know if this counts as a vacation but I went to Eugene, OR to set up my youngest daughter at college. Down on Tuesday, back on Friday.

10. which L&C character are you most like & why? I'ld say I'm like Lois more than anyone else. I've been known to be a little stubborn, focussed, short tempered and all. But I do know my way around a kitchen.

it's all fun and games til someone looses an eye, then it's just a game.....find the eye