Ooh fun! I had a blast reading everyone's responses, and it's been so long since I've been around here. So, here goes:

1. Name? Sara Kraft
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Krafty or Sara K
3. Where do you live? Tucson, Arizona
4. When did you start watching L&C? I remember clearly watching the pilot when it first aired, but I don't think I watched it religiously until much later in the season. After that, I'd lock myself in my room, and I had all my friends and family trained not to bother trying to talk to me between 7 and 8 p.m. on Sunday nights. laugh
5. Other shows you watch? I don't watch much actual TV nowadays, mostly just stuff that's off the air. I do watch Heroes, though. And also Doctor Who and Torchwood. Other favs: Doctor Quinn Medicine Woman, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and probably a few more I can't think of right now.
6. Three things you can't live without? my laptop (with internet!), my friends, and the hope that I'll find love one of these days. ;P
7. Three things you can't live with? drugs of any sort, writing any more analytical papers goofy Met with her and some other FoLCs in LA, then trekked up to Canada. A week after that, I met up with more FoLCs in Washington. Yay FoLCs!
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Gosh... I think it'd be a mix of both Clark and Lois. I think that's why I love them so much - I'm able to relate in so many ways.

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.