1. Name? JD

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Jen. We had a "what do you look like poll" a couple of years back, and when some people thought I was a guy, I had to give some clue of the names on my birth certificate.

3. Where do you live? the marshlands in Georgia, right by South Carolina.

4. When did you start watching L&C? Devoted watcher since the Pilot.

5. Other shows you watch? Grey's Anatomy, Everybody Loves Raymond, Family Guy

6. Three things you can't live without? Grey's Anatomy (I think Derek Shepard is the greatest thing since sliced bread), music, and art.

7. Three things you can't live with? tourists (it's like an invasion where I live), palmetto bugs, annnnd ok sometimes other artists. I've got some choice words to say about a few of the people I know around here.

8. A fun fact about yourself? Hmm my hair is streaked pink? And I talk to myself ALL the time. I swear I'm not THAT weird; I think out loud when I'm concepting, but I'm sure my neighbors have put me on the crazy list.

9. Your last vacation? Fun trip-Hawaii, business trip-D.C.

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Lois Lane...I could write a thesis paper on the story of our lives. The only thing that's missing is a career in journalism, and my former best friend who's my favorite mistake.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy