Good idea smile

1. Name? Mona

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Zoar

3. Where do you live? In Los Angeles

4. When did you start watching L&C? I think soon after it started when I was in college.

5. Other shows you watch? I am not a tv junkie but during baseball season and when there is some hope for the boys in blue, I watch the Dodgers, I'll sometimes watch House Hunters to see different parts of the country, and used to be a big Strong Medicine Fan until season 3.

6. Three things you can't live without? My dad, sparkletts water, (I know this is an odd answer but believe me, while I don't eat much I sure drink enough H20, lol, and books.

7. Three things you can't live with? Malicious gossip, cigarrette smoke and other drugs, and any form of abuse especially toward children or animals. On a lighter notes, if I get to answer twice, I'd say, I have never cared for cats, the way the writers destroyed L &C and for that matter the "ancient" show of Northern Exposure anyone remember that? and finally, no new L and C fan fic.

8. A fun fact about yourself? Even at my elderly age in my early 30's , I still love going to Disneyland. I will, however, admit, lol, because I won't be able to hear your laughter, that I don't care for roller coasters.

9. Your last vacation? To somewhere new, Oregon in July and a couple weeks ago I visited Northern, CA, where I went to college and taught for several years.

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Clark because I value kindness and honesty above most else and if I don't know you, I can come across as very reserved but once you have my friendship, I am loyal to the end. I also hold fast to tge belief, though often I get hurt by it, that there is tremendous good in the hearts of most all people. As a p.s. I am still scouring around hoping to one day very soon meet my "Clark!"