1. Name? Pei-Jean
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Crazy Babe
3. Where do you live? Sydney Australia
4. When did you start watching L&C? On and off for the first two seasons, but regularly since the third when it originally aired. I would've been about 9 or 10 when the Pilot aired.
5. Other shows you watch? I don't watch too much TV now, but when I do it's usually the news, cricket, football (AKA soccer) and Australian football (yes I'm sport mad).
6. Three things you can't live without? My laptop, books and my ipod.
7. Three things you can't live with? Telemarketers, fruit cake and hayfever
8. A fun fact about yourself? Most people who meet me assume I have no Chinese. Everytime I go to a Chinese restaurant they'll almost always speak to me in English unless I say something to them in Chinese. I also have people asking why I have not accent easy answer I've been around Australians my whole life! Practically all my friends are Aussie.
9. Your last vacation? A road trip to Queensland, may be going overseas this Christmas.
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Lois I'm brash, pessimistic and opinionated all to the fullest. Oh and cooking skills? What cooking skills I almost blew up the kitchen once and that was only making instant macaroni and cheese.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller