1. Name? Brenda
2. A nickname people call you on the boards? BJ, Brit (other fandom - don't ask, it only makes sense to me).
3. Where do you live? Just south of Atlanta, Georgia.
4. When did you start watching L&C? About a year and a half ago. I met KathyB in another fandom and she pimped it.
5. Other shows you watch? Dr. Who (yup, KathyB pimped that one, too.) I don't currently have a TV, so everything I tend to watch is already on DVD.
6. Three things you can't live without? My kitty, my family and good food. I mean really good food. The kind I use to be able to find everywhere in the San Francisco Bay area. I'm dying from the lack of good Chinese food. If you're out there and know of a good Chinese restaurant in the Atlanta area, please let me know. I'll be forever in your debt. grovel
7. Three things you can't live with? My current job, small minded people, mosquitos
8. A fun fact about yourself? I studied Russian in college. This only becomes a fun fact if you realize that only about 5 people in the entire state in which I lived spoke Russion at the time.
9. Your last vacation? Long Beach, Washington. Very relaxing.
10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Eh, Eduardo Friaz? Because I'm a quiet, yet competant bit player?

BJ