1. Name? Christina

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? Symbolic, Angel, Symbolicangel

3. Where do you live? Springfield, Oregon

4. When did you start watching L&C? I think I was 13 when it first aired, although I didn't get the chance to really watch it until it was over and they were showing reruns. But I do remember seeing it when it first aired.

5. Other shows you watch? Smallville! Earlier this year I discovered Jericho, and I just went through the whole first season of Heroes on DVD in the past two weeks. I also watch Charmed with my husband sometimes, though that's really his show. Oh! And Roswell. I guess I'm drawn to shows about the paranormal!

6. Three things you can't live without? My family, music, and reading/writing. It all keeps me sane--although sometimes my family has the opposite affect.

7. Three things you can't live with? Selfish people, cigarette smoke, or really, *any* kind of smoke, and the thought of anything happening to my children.

8. A fun fact about yourself? I love to sing and I seem to have a knack for remembering song lyrics.

9. Your last vacation? My husband and I went away to the Oregon coast and then to Portland for our first anniversary in June. But the real vacation was when we went to Vegas in June, 2006, for our honeymoon. We flew on a helicopter and got to see the Grand Canyon. <Sigh> That was amazing. The only thing more amazing so far in my life has been giving birth.

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? I'd have to say Clark. I go out of my way to help people, sometimes even when they don't deserve it. I've been lectured countless times by well meaning friends that I let people walk all over me too often. I also like to see the good in people, but it breaks my heart when I see the bad. Or maybe I should have chosen Lois...it looks as if I babble like her!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.