1. Name? Ann.

2. A nickname people call you on the boards? TOC.

3. Where do you live? Malmö, Sweden.

4. When did you start watching L&C? Eh.... never got around to it?

5. Other shows you watch? Shows? You mean watch TV? I watch the news and weather report every day, isn't that enough? Okay, back in the seventies I watched Star Trek with Kirk and Spock (and I was unbelievably hooked)... and I loved M.A.S.H. and Soap (does anyone remember that one?)... and the best TV show I've ever seen was a Danish TV series called Matador.

6. Three things you can't live without? Chocolate, my friends, and the general awesomeness and strangeness and beauty and horror of the world and the universe and all the opportunities everything gives me to just contemplate things.

7. Three things you can't live with? Cigarette smoke, and people who feel righteous when they oppress or even kill others. Killings of others, and especially selective killings of girls and women.

8. A fun fact about yourself? I have a Superman comic book from 1970 where there is a letter from me where I'm asking the editor when Superman and Lois are getting married.

9. Your last vacation? The last time I went abroad for a vacation was last February, when I and my best friend spent four crazy days in London. Meanwhile there was a blizzard raging in Malmö. Thinking about that blizzard and enjoying soft rain in London was part of the fun!

10. Which L&C character are you most like, and why? Me? Am I like an LnC character? I don't think I am, but since I am this incredibly long-time fan of Lois and Superman, and since I don't feel like Superman, I guess I have to say Lois. At least, like Lois, I love chocolate and I want to figure everything out!

Ann