So it wasn't my last post. Sorry.

LabRat, you said this to Carol:

Secondly, that you have been hurt by a post of mine which had no other intention than to praise this community for its tolerance and positive spirit, simply makes me agree with Hasini that you seem to be somewhat over-sensitive on this subject. So perhaps it is a good time for you to call a halt and you're correct about that decision. For your own wellbeing, if nothing else. If it's reached the stage where you're finding insult in such a general post, then something's gone wrong somewhere, I think, and you have to ask yourself if it's worth staying in the discussion and getting yourself upset to this extent.
Since Carol often agrees with me, it's easy for me to take her side, of course. But since I tend to pay attention to what Carol posts and what kind of responses she gets, I know that some pretty hurtful things have been said to her.

Carol is a very talented writer and member of these boards, with some pretty terrific stories under her belt. She cares deeply about the "soulmate-ship" of Lois and Clark. She insists that the show told us that Lois and Clark were indeed soulmates. She likes to make the point that since these boards are dedicated to the show, the best stories posted here reflect the "unique soulmate-ship" between Lois and Clark that was established on the show.

Not everyone agrees with Carol. And it is, of course, everyone's right to disagree with her.

But I know that Carol is deeply hurt when she is attacked personally. I know that she takes it particularly hard when people tell her that she is just plain wrong or that she might as well stop posting. She has already stopped posting on fanfics, which to me is a deep loss. So please don't tell her to stop posting in other threads as well!!! Please?

Ann