Just very recently, a lovely deathfic was posted on these boards, where the dead person was not Lois. Suffice it to say that the dead person was male.
I can only assume you mean my story, Ann. And I really just don't see what it has to do with your whole post/argument/rant/whatever. You bemoan Lois deathfics and death of women fics, right? This was neither. Why on earth is it being used to make (or even introduce) your point? (Also, I'd hesitate to actually label it a "deathfic".) I'm a bit... disappointed? insulted? that my story brought up this whole subject again. Can't a story be just a story? I realize you're not directly attacking my story - you liked it, even - but the mere fact that it's included (and that I suspect it started this whole thread) feels like an attack.

Regardless if it was my story or not (you're so careful not to mention names), bringing up someone else's story in your convoluted arguments is hurtful and insensitive. Flog your dead horse all you want, but please leave others out of it - no matter how indirectly you include them.

Sara (who's not here to argue the subject at all - just here to "defend" my story)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.